tisdag 12 juli 2011

Horst

_______________________________________

Horst Paul Albert Bohrmann 
is a legend when it comes 
to fashion photography.
His most iconic work is of course 
the picture where we can see a 
woman from behind with a corset.
______________________________________

Mainbocher Corset, 1939
__________________________________________

Even though Horst isn't a surrealist 
I can definitely see some glimts of it. 
Maybe he is just flirting with the style..
Either way, I do like it.

Another work of his, is Round the Clock I, 1987.
Which reminds me of my own photo Goldpants, 2011.
_______________________________________

Round the Clock I,1987                      Goldpants, 2011

_______________________________________

www.horstphorst.com/  





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar