fredag 18 februari 2011

Angels Feathers

_______________

I kind of got inspired by the Charlie's Angels the other day.
I experimented with my hair.
Here is the result.
________________



____________________

Yesterday, (...all my troubles seemed so far away...) I showed you my white feather earrings.
Today I'll show you what I'm gonna match it with.
I will do the same style all the way.
Feathers.
This is a long necklace with a beige suede band.
___________________



________________

If you've read my former inlays,
you know that this season it's trendy with accessories inspired by nature.
How suitably ain't that?
With the spring/summer, comes the will to be outdoors.

Yearning and longing to
(feel the feather earrings tickling your ears..?)
See the light.
Feel the sun stroke your skin.
Feel the wind in your hair.
Smell the blossom.
Hear life and vividness.
Feel the nature under your feet.
And looking oh so good!
_______________







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar