tisdag 4 januari 2011

Mango spring preview!

__________________________

Mango has finally released their spring collection online. A spring preview. Surprisingly I found a lot of long skirts.. in denim! I don't know if I like it.. I'm doubtful that it will be a hit. But as always, Mango make nice dresses. Both long and short ones. My favorite is a simple grey maxi dress in cotton and polyester with racer-back and discreet pattern that melt in with the color.



The jewelries are great this season! It's ethnic and seems to be very inspired of nature; necklace with a fox, lion, seahorse.. earrings that looks like shells, flowers... The rings has stones in the typical spring/summer colors--coral and turquoise, but even in black and brown. Metal meet stone and wood. And... there are tassells in metalchains.
These are my favorites:





 



 I like the upgraded style of the bags, with the metal  Mango logo.




   

I'm just telling ya! You need to visit Mango soon! In store or online.

__________________________




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar