måndag 13 december 2010

Warhol Red Fashion

______________________________

We made a visit to The Photograpic museum in Stockholm. Saw three great exhibitions.



 Andy Warhol as a woman. This gives me inspiration to continue reading all of my artbooks from college. I love modernism and all the -ism that came with it. Specially surrealism.


Fashion photography through time. 1920-2010. I got so much ideas. Just want to start taking photos right away.

Piren'
Photo: Nils Petter Löfstedt

Nils Petter Löfstedt is the artist, "The Pier" (Piren) is his work. This is a wonderful street art. Two guys are building a room under a pier. This idea is so out of the lines, so freaky and so good! You'll see the whole process on a documentary video.


I wanted a souvenir. Reproductions of his works.. as a deck of cards.


________________________

My christmas dress

 

Red dream.
Love red.
Yes, red.
Red, red, red!
______________________________




1 kommentar:

  1. so nice pics you take my friend=) i hope you are fina and thank you for this days, miss you kiss erika

    SvaraRadera